Members of Trinity Cheltenham contribute to the life and work of the church in many ways. The information given on this page relates to the financial aspects of giving. All this information can also be found, together with any relevant forms and documentation, on the information desk.
How can I give to the work of Trinity Cheltenham?
There are two ways to do this:
- By setting up a standing order with your bank – if you would like details on how to set this up, please contact the finance team.
- Through your employers payroll giving scheme (this only applies if your employer runs such a scheme – your Human Resources department can provide details on this)
Other ways to give
- A regular collection is taken at all Sunday services.
- If you would like to send us a cheque or a giving voucher, please send it to the finance team and make it payable to Trinity Church Cheltenham
- You can give in the form of quoted shares and other securities (which entitles you to tax relief).
- You may also like to consider making a donation to Trinity Cheltenham in your will. Please ask your solicitor when you make or change your will, or ask us for more information.
Tax Efficient Giving
If you pay UK tax (Income or Capital Gains Tax) and would like us to be able to claim back the basic rate tax, you will need to fill in, sign and return to us an ongoing Gift Aid Declaration if you have not done so already. The benefit to Trinity Cheltenham is that it can recover the basic rate of income tax, currently 28p for each pound given. (If you pay higher rate tax, you may recover this through your own tax return.)
If you have any questions on these or other ways of giving, please contact the Finance Team on +44 (0)1242 808920, email email@example.com or write to us at Trinity House, 100-102 Winchcombe Street, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, GL52 2NW