Thinking of taking a gap year? Do you want to work in your local church & community to deliver real working projects whilst developing your skills, experience & CV?
Take a year on with the ONE Programme.
This is a one year fixed term project from 1 September 2017 – 31 August 2018.
Salary: £6561.00 per annum to be uprated in line with the cost of living increase.
Hours of work: on average 15 hrs per week (65 hrs per calendar month).
As part of being a Student Chaplain at Hartpury College you will:
– Be involved with a College that has a world class reputation in sport, equine and land management
– Have the opportunity to influence 3,300 16-23 year old students for good by offering pastoral/spiritual support
The ONE Programme has been set up specifically for young people and includes:
– 4 training weekends to support you in your role
– developing leadership skills and the chance to earn a Cliff College ‘Certificate in Leadership’
– an opportunity to be involved in the Methodist Church’s Children and Youth Assembly
– meeting other young people on the ONE Programme
For more info on the ONE Programme see, ONE Programme Participants section:
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for an application pack.
Closing date for applications: Friday 5th May (9.00am)
Interview date: Monday 22nd May
* This post holds an Occupational Requirement for the post holder to be a young person within the age range of 16-23 – Standing Order 250 and the Missing Generation Report, Conference 2009. This appointment will be made subject to a satisfactory enhanced disclosure by the Disclosure and Barring Service. All applicants must have the right to live and work in the UK and must hold a current NI number, UK bank account and valid proof of ID (passport or British birth certificate, please go to https://www.gov.uk/check-an-employees-right-to-work-documents for more information).