Join in with prayer
Please see below our latest suggestions for how you can pray for yourself, others, and the world as we face the outbreak of Coronavirus.
Please watch Tim’s short home video above, by way of introduction.
Sunday 31st May
Happy Pentecost Sunday!
1) This is our final day using the TKC Prayer Journal for the day – which has a short reading, reflection, prayer and action point.
So today, just scroll to “Day 11: Pentecost…” – and follow the guidance.
2) Extra prayer suggestion today: for children and young people returning to school and studying (physical or online); students finishing their academic year under strange circumstances…..for a move of God’s Holy Spirit in young hearts and lives.
Catch up with previous days
24/7 Prayer Movement – Response to Coronavirus
The 24/7 Prayer Movement have released a number of different articles and resources to help you in prayer for the Covid-19 Outbreak. You can access resources such as prayer guides, Pete Greig’s response, as well as virtual prayer rooms. Click on the button below to access their website.
Church of England – Response to Coronavirus
In response to the outbreak, Church of England have released a new page of prayer resources in light of it. These include:
- Prayers and intercessions for personal or group use
- Special prayers for use if it isn’t possible to meet in church
- A simple form of prayer for the morning and evening, which can be downloaded, printed, and shared with those remaining at home or who are unable to access the Internet.
To access these resources, please click on the button below.