Save me a seat
Information for joining us on Sundays and other church gatherings
We are delighted to be welcoming people back into Trinity buildings to worship and for community activities. Please note though that we are having to follow the new rules for keeping everybody safe. It does feel a bit different but it is still wonderful to gather together!
At all our gatherings, including all-age worship, over 11s have to wear face coverings, there can’t be any singing out loud and different households are physically distanced (no hugging!).
Please see below for details on how to join us.
NEW SUNDAY CELEBRATION PATTERN
This Autumn we have a new alternating pattern for our Sunday Celebrations.
On a ‘Scattered Sunday’ there is just one celebration, physically in church and online – The 10. The rest of the day is left free for our church family to meet informally (subject to Covid rules!), build relationships with neighbours and get involved in sharing God’s love in word and action wherever he has placed us.
On a ‘Gathered Sunday’ as well as ‘The 10’ Celebration, we also offer lively 45 minute Celebration ‘The 4’ for all ages to worship together and then ‘The 6’ a Celebration with more extended worship and teaching in different styles to help engage with faith and equip us for following Jesus and serving God’s mission in the world. This will include question and answer times, seminars and guest speakers.
The 4 is a 40 minute worship gathering that will be accessible to all-ages. Each household will have a designated table with items on for the different sections of our time together: short sections of worship, table challenges, prayer, story telling. There will be plenty to keep little hands and grown-up hearts stimulated.
Tickets for worship and Trinity groups are avaliable on a first-come, first-served basis – although numbers are limited there is plenty of space at the moment for everyone who would like to join us. Please read the safety notes given below and then log on to your Churchsuite account. You can also ring the church office Monday – Friday 9am-4.30pm (01242 808780) to speak to one of our Operations Team.
- Please arrive well before the start of events to ensure we can get everyone safely seated.
- You must not come if you have any symptoms of coronavirus, if you are self-isolating and/or living with someone who is self-isolating or vulnerable.
- Children are always welcome at Trinity but please note that for the time being there won’t be any kids’ groups or creche facilities available. Parents/carers are responsible for following our safety rules.
- We are required to take the names and contact details of everyone who attends Trinity and to keep this information for 21 days to enable contact tracing by the NHS if necessary.
- Please note that Face Coverings must be worn at all Church events.
Our key safety rules in the buildings
- Face Covering must be worn
- Please keep 2m distance from anyone who is not in your household.
- Clean your hands when entering and leaving, and avoid touching door handles or other surfaces as much as possible.
- Only use seats allocated by the host team and if you need to go to the toilet please follow their instructions.
- Do not gather with others before or after the event.
- Avoid touching your face and use the crook of your elbow to avoid coughing or sneezing towards other people
- If you feel unwell, advise a member of the operations team and leave the building as quickly as possible to seek medical advice. If you become ill after the event, you must contact NHS track and trace to advise them that you have attended worship at Trinity.
For everyone’s health, it is vital that all safety guidelines are followed. Sadly, we must reserve the right to ask people to leave the building and even to end a gathering completely, if it is necessary to protect your safety.