Join us on Thursday 11th February 2021 at 7:30pm as we begin our Online Marriage Course, following the videos and course material provided by HTB.
Who is the course for?
Whether you’ve been married six months or 40 years, whether you’re in a good place or struggling, The Marriage Course offers practical support over 7 sessions to strengthen your relationship. The course is also suitable for people of all faiths or no faith.
Over our seven sessions you will explore:
• Strengthening Connection
• The Art of Communication
• Resolving conflict
• The Power of Forgiveness
• The Impact of Family
• Good Sex
• Love in Action
How does it work?
• Join us at 7:30pm 'live' via Zoom, for 15 minutes - we will be welcoming you, introducing ourselves to you, and giving a few helpful pointers about how to get the best from the course.
• You will not be asked to say anything unless you want to!
• Each session lasts about 2 hours, half of which will be for your conversations
• The films will be available online and you will be given access when you register for the course.
• The course runs exactly as it would be if you were attending in person, except that you will be able to do so from the comfort of your own home - where you can replicate your own date night!
When: Thursday 11th February - Thursday 25th March, 7:30pm