Save me a seat
Information for joining us on Sundays and other church gatherings
We are now delighted to be welcoming people back to worship and share with us in-person at all our Celebrations and activities. Seats must be booked in advance using the links below.
Please note that due to works on the Church roof, our seating capacity is limited. Once all tickets for church have been taken up, we are offering an overflow space in Trinity House. For some Celebrations this will be for people to come and watch a livestream together. For others, we may also be able to offer different styles of worship and teaching in the different locations – again, please follow links below for details.
To keep everyone safe
- We are required to take the names and contact details of everyone who attends Trinity and to keep this information for 21 days to enable contact tracing by the NHS if necessary.
- Temperatures are taken as people arrive and Face Coverings must be worn
- We ask everyone to keep at least 1m+ distance from anyone who is not in their household and to only use the seats allocated to them by the host team.
- We ask everyone to clean their hands when entering and leaving, and to avoid touching door handles or other surfaces as much as possible.
- We cannot gather in church with others in church before or after the event
- Please do not attend if you have any Covid-19 symptoms. If you feel unwell during the event, please alert a member of the host team and leave the building as quickly as possible to seek medical advice. If you become ill after the event, you must contact NHS track and trace to advise them that you have attended an event at Trinity.
For everyone’s health, it is vital that all these safety guidelines are followed. Sadly, we must reserve the right to ask people to leave the building and even to end a gathering completely, if it is necessary to protect your safety.
Tickets for the Celebrations and events below are available on a first come first serve basis. If you have a problem booking or need any help, please ring the church office Monday – Friday 9am-4.30pm (01242 808780) to speak to one of our Operations Team.
- You must book a ticket for everyone in in your household.
- Please arrive well before the start of events to ensure we can get everyone safely seated.
- Children are always welcome at Trinity but please note that we can’t currently offer kids' groups or creche facilities. Parents/carers are responsible for following our safety rules.
Book here for Youth!
Sunday SpaceSunday Space 18th AprilSunday Space 2nd MaySunday Space 2nd MaySunday Space 16th MaySunday Space 30th MaySunday Space 13th JuneSunday Space 27th JuneSunday Space 11th JulySunday Space 25th July
Our Normal Pattern of Worship
On our ‘Gathered Sundays’ we have three Celebrations
The 10 is 75 minutes of lively Spirit- led worship, Bible teaching, prayer and ministry with a focus on being equipped as followers of Jesus .
The 4 is a 40 minute worship gathering accessible to all-ages with music worship, prayer, story-telling and interactive learning together. Plenty to keep all generations stimulated!
The 6 is 75 minutes of extended Spirit-led worship, a number of Bible teaching options each week and prayer.
On our ‘Scattered Sundays’ we have just one central Celebration
The 10 is 75 minutes of lively Spirit-led worship, Bible teaching, prayer and ministry with a focus on sharing the good news of Jesus wherever we are.
The rest of the day is deliberately left free for our church family to meet informally and build relationships with neighbours and networks. Any ways we can to share God’s love in word and action wherever He has placed us.