Save me a seat
Information for joining us on Sundays and other church gatherings
Gloucestershire is now under National Lockdown regulations to reduce the spread of Covid-19. Although public worship can still take place, we have decided for the time being to hold our main Sunday celebrations online only. Please see the ‘Trinity Online’ page for links to our Youtube channel.
For those who cannot join us on-line or need a physical space to meet with God, we are holding one short worship service in the building at 6pm each Sunday. This will follow a very simple format of prayers and Bible readings and will not have worship led by a band. Please click on the link below if you would like to join us – numbers are limited and we respectfully ask people who are vulnerable or have any health concerns to please not attend.
Our key safety rules in the buildings
- Temperatures will be taken as people arrive.
- Face Covering must be worn
- Please keep 2m distance from anyone who is not in your household.
- Clean your hands when entering and leaving, and avoid touching door handles or other surfaces as much as possible.
- Only use seats allocated by the host team and if you need to go to the toilet please follow their instructions.
- Do not gather with others before or after the event.
- Avoid touching your face and use the crook of your elbow to avoid coughing or sneezing towards other people
- If you feel unwell, advise a member of the operations team and leave the building as quickly as possible to seek medical advice. If you become ill after the event, you must contact NHS track and trace to advise them that you have attended worship at Trinity.
For everyone’s health, it is vital that all safety guidelines are followed. Sadly, we must reserve the right to ask people to leave the building and even to end a gathering completely, if it is necessary to protect your safety.
Tickets for the 6pm are available on a first come first serve basis -Although numbers are limited. Please read the safety notes and then click on the link below, or you can also ring the church office Monday – Friday 9am-4.30pm (01242 808780) to speak to one of our Operations Team.
- Please arrive well before the start of events to ensure we can get everyone safely seated.
- You must not come if you have any symptoms of coronavirus, if you are self-isolating and/or living with someone who is self-isolating or vulnerable.
- Children are always welcome at Trinity but please note that for the time being there won’t be any kids' groups or creche facilities available. Parents/carers are responsible for following our safety rules.
- We are required to take the names and contact details of everyone who attends Trinity and to keep this information for 21 days to enable contact tracing by the NHS if necessary.
- Please note that Face Coverings must be worn at all Church events.
Our Normal Pattern of Worship
On our ‘Gathered Sundays’ we have three Celebrations
The 10 is 75 minutes of lively Spirit- led worship, Bible teaching, prayer and ministry with a focus on being equipped as followers of Jesus .
The 4 is a 40 minute worship gathering accessible to all-ages with music worship, prayer, story-telling and interactive learning together. Plenty to keep all generations stimulated!
The 6 is 75 minutes of extended Spirit-led worship, a number of Bible teaching options each week and prayer.
On our ‘Scattered Sundays’ we have just one central Celebration
The 10 is 75 minutes of lively Spirit-led worship, Bible teaching, prayer and ministry with a focus on sharing the good news of Jesus wherever we are.
The rest of the day is deliberately left free for our church family to meet informally and build relationships with neighbours and networks. Any ways we can to share God’s love in word and action wherever He has placed us.