Free, practical and confidential advice to those experiencing personal financial difficulties
What is Money Matters?
Money Matters provides free, practical and confidential advice to help people who are experiencing personal financial difficulties, in debt or who need help to control and look after their money.
Individuals and families who struggle with financial issues often find it hard to ask for help – but whatever your financial position – if it is of concern to you, then we want to help.
How can we help?
Everything we do is tailored to suit your individual needs; as such, the process can vary as each person’s needs are different.
However, the following is an outline:
- An initial meeting is offered at Trinity Cheltenham.
- We will go through your current financial circumstances in detail and make any immediate suggestions.
- We will then take the information away and prepare a financial statement and to look at a course of action.
- A follow-up meeting will be arranged to go through the financial statement and suggestions in detail. Actions can include applying for benefits and/or negotiating with creditors.
- Further meetings can then be arranged.
You may find it helpful to download and complete a budget sheet in advance.
The Money Matters Team
Money Matters is overseen by Duncan Harkness who is an experienced Money Adviser and has worked in the finance industry for over 15 years. All members of the team are professionally trained and are supervised by Duncan.
Money Matters – Trinity Cheltenham is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Get in touch
If you wish to have assistance from the Money Matters team, please fill in the form below.